- Funding is to be used to support the participation of Harvard students in activities that promote political awareness and involvement around the campus community. We are not able to consider funding for domestic or international travel for students or groups. The Grants Board will not provide funding for individual student internships or term-time work (no stipends or honoraria).
- The funding may not be used for Speaker honoraria or gifts for anyone.
- All events/conferences supported by an IOP Grant must be open to the entire undergraduate community.
- Student groups and organizations will only be allowed one grant per academic year (September - May) and may not receive funds more than three years in a row.
- All receipts must be submitted for reimbursement within 30 days of initial purchase; all funds awarded to groups must be used by May 1st of each academic year.
- Upon completion of the event, Grant recipients must provide a one-page final report to the Grants Board on the project and how the IOP Grant was applied.
- Any printed materials produced in conjunction with an IOP Grant must acknowledge support from the IOP. All student publications seeking grant funds should provide a copy of their latest publication with their application.
- A group generally may request up to $500 in a grant. Social, internal events will be granted limited funds.
- Grants will not be awarded post-event.
Apply for a Student Group Grant here